Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Him that I'm Not Supposed to Love

So I met him.
Him that I'm not Supposed to Love
A risky relationship...
am I willing to risk it?

To be honest,
I don't know...

I'm not sure about it as well
we haven't even start!

All this time,
I thought I'm certain for
things i should hold
and let go...

But him...
Because of him,
I'm starting to waver
I feel like I'm drowning
in the ocean of confusion

If I chose him,
will 'us' have a happy ending?
like a fairy tale that we often read?
or at least...
just like a normal couple?
laughing,
chatting,
eating,
arguing... 
like a normal couple!

Hey!
can we manage things out
or...
being unhappy because of society
?

If you read this,
I wonder how will you respond
should i stop this feeling
or...
should i continue liking you?

but...
is this even the right thing?

even if one of us tries to change to fit in,
is the change really for our best?
or our worst?

No comments:

Post a Comment